Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Figuring it out.

So I am reading about blogging, what, when, where, who, who not, what not, all messed up. 

Lots to learn.  I see no one really knows what all is happening or that I even have a blog.  How to promote.  Yes, I need to promote.  I am writing about myself, fears, family, sharing things I have not shared but with close friends or family.  Now I need to promote myself.  Yikes this idea is worse than sharing many of the "secrets" I have in my life.  You know those private things that are not as private as they use to be due to social media like facebook, google 1+, diggs, myspace, blogger, you know what I am a trying to be telling ya.  I find myself using poor English and out and out phases that just do not make the grade these past few weeks.  Well lets see if I can get some things moving here so I can learn to be a better blogger, get a following, write better, heck maybe even show you more of my so life along with what makes me Mossback Tough. 

Well time to get to making waves so I have some reason to get back on her after work Thursday.  Friday out of town, Saturday three sets of people will show up to pick there pups.  Evil house cleaning to do and much of the dang stuff to do also.  Dishes yuks, laundry, need it done to have cloths to wear, yeps, Floors sweeps so others do not trip,  Mopping the floors to remove that old dog smell.  Let us know forget to clean the kitchen counters to make less places for those old mice to hide.  I may even take pictures of before and after for you all.  by now mossback...

No comments:

Post a Comment